AHHH Acupressure mat for soothing relaxation
This unique mat is a wonderful very needed addition to any home that is well-versed in the importance of self-care. It immediately releases tension, saves on acupuncture bills, and allows you to stimulate your chi in the privacy of your own home.
It is not a full-length size but perfect for the back and head. It also works amazingly well if you stand on the mat for pressure points on your feet. If it is too intense wear a shirt on the mat.
Details about your mat:
- Multifunctional physiotherapy: you can use this acupressure set in different ways. Sit down to relieve the muscles in your buttocks. Lie down to massage your back and neck. Get on the acupuncture mat to stimulate acupuncture points on the feet. Regular use can lead to improvement in discomforts such as head, shoulder, back, and joint pain, tension, and blood circulation disturbances.
- Scientific distribution: this acupressure mat is based on traditional Chinese medicine. 230 plastic pads with 27 pressure tips each stimulate pressure points in the skin (acupuncture points) and can have a very invigorating effect.
- Safe Material: The needle mat set consists of the already mentioned fabric cover, skin-friendly foam mat as padding, and needle pads on one side. 100% natural without side effects. The size of the carpet of 63 cm x 39 cm x 2 cm is clearly sufficient for a size up to 1.85 m.
- Indoor and outdoor activities: The acupressure mat is well packed in a carrying bag with an adjustable carrying strap so that you can hang the bag on the shoulder. Whether in the car, while working on the computer, or outdoors on a trip, the mat easily helps relieve tension.
- Washable and non-fading - On one of the short side edges there is a second Velcro closure, thanks to which the foam mat can be removed for easy washing. But it should always be washed separately in the washing machine as the plastic tips damage other fabrics.
Don't forget to tag us @foxy5d to be featured!
Update: This product is in high demand so you may experience a slight